Full-scale pre-installation network analysis
Leveraging years of network engineering experience designing and building some of the largest networks and datacenters in the world, our multi-step, multi-vendor common sense approach to analyzing local and wide area networks (LANs and WANs) insures that your network is ready to exploit the benefits of VoIP before your new system is installed.
We start by testing your physical network infrastructure, making sure it can withstand your company’s daily network usage and traffic. Then, using some of the most sophisticated network hardware and software tools in the business, from companies such as Cisco, SolarWinds, HP, and Network Instruments, we do a complete and comprehensive analysis spanning several days of data acquisition alone.
Our in-depth traffic analysis enables us to:
- Quantify exactly how the corporate network is being used, by whom and for what purpose – enabling you to shut down the bandwidth hogs
- Quickly and easily identifies which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most network bandwidth
- Accelerate pinpointing the cause of network over-utilization and highlights the IP addresses of the top talkers on the network
- Provide historical trends for WAN and LAN bandwidth usage to determine whether additional bandwidth needs to be purchased
- Generate network traffic reports
- Enables you to optimize network resources to make the most of your bandwidth
- Monitors Quality of Service (QoS) metrics to verify that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being met
- Isolates current or historic suspicious traffic
- Monitors and analyzes real-time, in-depth network performance metrics for routers, switches, wireless networks, and servers
- Enables advanced alerting for correlated events, sustained conditions, and complex combinations of device states